Friday, January 24, 2014

These are a few of my Favorite (Online) Reads

Reading is my favorite quiet activity. A little bit of calm and quiet is essential in my every day. Women who inspire me to love Jesus and show Jesus are such breaths of fresh air. These ladies are a few of my favorites. I think you'll like them, too.

Ann Voskamp and Lysa Terkeurst share bits of themselves that are relatable. They speak truth and give grace. They can be found at conferences and other speaking engagements. Ann's book 1000 Gifts was written as if she was sitting down having a conversation with you telling you a story. Oh, the things I suddenly learned to see as gifts. Lysa's book Made to Crave is my current read. We could be the best of friends! The next book on my list is her book Unglued. I had the privilege of working with Ashley at CVS. What a light she was. Here you will find some fashion mixed with some beautiful nature shots from her hikes. You'll find healthy recipes, and I'm hoping that she'll share her soon to be journey with motherhood. Jenny has a heart for women discipleship. I believe she's being prepared to reach and encourage more women.  Lanie Beth I have previously described as fashionista. Little did I know at the time that I began admiring her blog of fashion, truth, grace, life that she was being prepared to use her love of fashion to help, encourage, and minister to women.

Enjoy reading their blogs!